The Trading Plan Formula
Better Trading Results in Just 7 Days or Less
LIMITED TIME OFFER -- SAVE 42%
The Trading Plan Formula | 8-Part Video Series
What You Receive:
- Digitally delivered. Almost three hours of video training in 8 lessons.
- Course manual for each training module helps you keep your notes organized as you move through the course and craft your trading plan.
- Discover the six recommended trading strategies and how to decide which trading edge perfectly matches your goals, experience and resources. Getting this step correct is the foundation for your trading plan outline.
- How to choose the correct time frame for your trading business so you are only in the perfect opportunities. This step helps you avoid mixing strategies which often results in hesitating on your entries.
- Exactly how to spot when a scenario might be obvious, but not a good trade, because the risk/reward does not meet the minimum criteria. In the coaching you will hear me say "The potential reward isn't worth accepting the risk."
- A passionate discussion about the number one cause of boom and bust trading. This topic gives traders fits because of the desire to trade every opportunity, instead of committing to a strategy. If you take my advice, you learn a lot about a little and master your edge.
- Time for honesty... Outlining your current strengths and weaknesses as a trader so you know when to ask for help.
- This section makes it easy for you to assess results and what you need to improve.
- Why paper trading is a waste of time (other than learning the software) and how to prove your plan "works" with real money. This method is the same process I taught all of my prop traders when they were developing new strategies.
- My personal criteria for which markets to trade. I show you how I handle the balance between risk, opportunity and liquidity. If you make the wrong choice in this section, you will constantly feel like trades are moving too fast or too slow. I suggest you implement my criteria and adapt the concepts to your unique circumstances.
- And finally-- How to manage trades correctly. Setting expectations between your entry and your exit. Trade management skills make or break you as a trader. The lessons on trading for momentum versus trading to build a position are worth 50X the tuition.