Enjoy the latest episode of Breakthrough Trading Live.
July 8, 2015 | Trading Education Webcast
***Please scroll down to see the topics discussed in the webcast and feel free to leave your questions or comments below.
Here are some of top questions from the Q&A:
- Why trading with consistency is so hard to achieve and how to make it happen for you. ** By far the most popular frustration from the attendees.
- How to overcome frustration, when volatility is low and few trading opportunities emerge.
- How to reduce over-trading. Secrets to be patient for quality setups when you are anxious to place another trade.
- The reason inexperienced traders find it frustrating to lose money but veteran traders don’t.
- How to get unshakable faith in your trading system.
- Dealing and working with emotions that arise during trading that can negatively affect decision making and how to address self-sabotage.
- Why you don’t follow your plan and how that translates into unreliable P&L. We discuss how to generate profitable trade ideas and how to identify the right stocks to trade.
- Knowing who to trust or listen to, when choosing a guide for your trading education.
- How to trade with certainty and how to accept risk without hesitating.
- How the pros develop faith in their ability and how you can quickly accomplish the same.
- Overcome your inability to think and act the way a consistently successful trader does.
- How to transition from an active and profitable earnings season to a slower trading pace with fewer opportunities. This discussion deals with how to monetize being more selective.
Finally we discuss a trader who wants to increase his exposure to the best trading opportunities in global markets but has limited time and resources. I think our answer will surprise you…